(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within one month without giving any reason.
The revocation period is one month from the date of the order.,
- where you or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and they are to be delivered separately;
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier takes or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, or has taken possession of the last piece if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (skinxpert GmbH, Berliner Allee, 58A, Podologie und Kosmetik Dr.Stedler GmbH, 30175 Hannover, Germany, telephone no.: 051135399616, fax no.: 004951135399610, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. For this purpose, you can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is, however, not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within 14 days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. or to hand them over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts for the delivery of
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
Sample revocation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To skinxpert GmbH, Berliner Allee, 58A, Podologie und Kosmetik Dr.Stedler GmbH, 30175 Hannover, fax number: 004951135399610, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)-
Name of consumer(s )-
Address of consumer(s)-
Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form).
To Skinxpert GmbHBerliner
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*):
Ordered on (*)/received on (*):
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
If you finance this contract by means of a loan and later revoke it, you are also no longer bound by the loan agreement, provided that both contracts form an economic unit. This is to be assumed in particular if we are your lender at the same time or if your lender makes use of our cooperation with regard to the financing. If the loan has already accrued to us when the revocation takes effect, your lender shall be subrogated to our rights and obligations under the financed contract in relation to you with regard to the legal consequences of the revocation or return. The latter does not apply if the subject of this contract is the acquisition of financial instruments (e.g. securities, foreign exchange or derivatives).
If you wish to avoid a contractual obligation as far as possible, make use of your right of revocation and also revoke the loan agreement if you are also entitled to a right of revocation for this.
Deviating return costs regulation for Germany
We bear the direct costs of returning the goods if the return takes place within Germany.